Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: EA making these crazy goals you have Madden gamers

EA making these crazy goals you have Madden gamers 1 month 2 weeks ago #63264

Sunk cost in this plus time and cod are the only games that I play at this time, I do not wish to lose out on coins or rewards and I just have to do it, but it has me blind with anger at the moment. I mean I can shoot some reductions to buy Madden nfl 20 coins but the nature of this can be so frustrating I simply can't think it.How so? It is NFL style but with what EA called a"spin". The twist is that both sides receive a possession. That they still receive a possession it seems even when the team chews clock. These matches might be considerably longer if individuals are unwilling to stop. There are no timeouts that is good.

I begin to feel as though they inquire streamers if the win total is honest because I work and have a spouse so this means that WL and SB isn't going to have time in order to do this. What's bad is that with EA making these crazy goals you have Madden gamers which make this task much tougher because rather than coming out and passing to make games fast they run the ball and pause Madden sport to draw it out. I am not doing so because it is more effecient to go for a pass and lose then attempt to run and lose time wise. Whether the person scores 1st play, Additionally, I will quit out.

Someone ran stretch every play game and I couldn't stop it. I messaged him and told him to decide on on a play. He responded,"there is counters to it.". I really don't think this man knew I was run committing every play Mut 20 coins to his run side. Idk a better counter to runs than run commit.Played a man today that ran the exact same exact play every moment. Took me a few plus to work out but after I did he got closed down. Finally started throwing the ball at the fourth down three points plus that he got sacked on virtually every play including on third down to place him out of field goal range and on the following fourth down with 15 minutes left.

I think that it was I form slam or something of this type. He tried breaking out every moment. Ran to whatever side he had his end. Would move him to the other side and reverse the run to that side. I'd run 4-4 and started out spreading the lineup and pressing corners. User my security and bring him to the box dedicate to whichever side. After I understood he wouldn't even misdirection into the opposite side I just started just shifting line and backers to the side his tight end was on. He was very predictable. Only reason he had any success is he broke off two large runs with portis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds